With support from the Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth, Fit4Kids established a coalition of community partners in 2012 to advance programs and policies that prevent childhood obesity.
The coalition includes representatives from government, non-profit organizations, and businesses in Richmond, Henrico, and Chesterfield. Working together, the coalition aims to assess current levels of childhood obesity in the region and support initiatives to reduce it.
- Active RVA
- Bon Secours Richmond Health System
- Chesterfield County Health District
- Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU
- Chesterfield Coalition for Active Children (COACH)
- Faces of Hope
- Flying Squirrels
- Greater Richmond Fit4Kids
- Henrico Child Health Coalition
- MARTIN’S Food Markets
- Richmond City Health District
- Richmond Public Schools, School Nutrition Services
- Shalom Farms
- Slow Food RVA
- Sports Backers
- Tricycle Gardens
If your organization or company would like to collaborate on preventing childhood obesity, please contact the Coalition Coordinator Bethany at email@example.com.