We Need Your Help!
Fit4Kids is a donor-supported organization that receives funding from individuals, companies, and foundations. By supporting Fit4Kids, you promote the health and wellness of children right here in the Richmond community. To make a donation to Fit4Kids, please visit our page on Network For Good.
Help us create a brighter future for the more than 10,000 kids served each year!
* 105,000 fruit and veggie samples were served to kids
* Kids were moving for 42,307 minutes during active academic lessons taught by Wellness Integration Specialists
* 52 middle and high school girls attended the first Game On, Girl! Summer Summit to promoting nutrition, physical activity, and leadership
* 5,240 kids received garden lessons in 19 school learning gardens across the region
WHERE WE’RE HEADED
* Completed a new 3-year strategic plan this year to guide our work. Check out a summary HERE!
* Increase the number of children served by expanding programs and highlighting the impact of active and healthy activity education on kids
* Advocate for healthy eating and physical activity opportunities in our region that impact kids and schools
Make a Donation
Thanks to Fit4Kids’ Foundation and Corporate Supporters!