Fit4Kids’ Response and Resources
As we all adjust to the impact of COVID-19 on our lives, work, education, and lives, Fit4Kids strives to continue to be a strong resource for kids and families and promote health and wellness during this difficult time. We are here for you so please let us know how we can help!
EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES FOR KIDS AND FAMILIES
- – YouTube Videos – Active academic lessons for K-5th
- – Move & Learn at Home – Videos and resources by grade level and subject
- – Fitness Resources Guide for Kids and Adults
HOW TO CONNECT WITH US
With schools closed for the end of the academic year, the Fit4Kids team is working remotely. We’re creating new content every day and thinking of creative ways to continue our mission to promote healthy eating and physical activity. Please connect with us anytime with questions or ideas!
Video from Fit4Kids CEO, Mary Dunne Stewart
- – General Questions and Wellness Integration – Katie Daniel at email@example.com
- – Gardens – Sara Artiglia at Sara@grfit4kids.org
- – Game On, Girl! – Nan Pena at Nan@grfit4kids.org
- – Safe Routes to School – Tara FitzPatrick at Tara@grfit4kids.org
- – General Fit4Kids Questions – Mary Dunne Stewart (CEO) at Mary@grfit4kids.org
- – Fundraising and Events – Leigh Busby at Leigh@grfit4kids.org
By Phone – (804) 307-9161
- – We’re adding new content daily so be sure to check us out on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
LEARN MORE ABOUT FIT4KIDS RESPONSE HERE
As we strive to support kids and families virtually through this crisis and prepare to get back on track for the Fall school year, we hope you’ll consider making a contribution to our work. With your help, we can ensure over 10,000 children in our region are engaged in educational opportunities promoting active, healthy lifestyles!