With support from the Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth, Fit4Kids established a coalition of community partners in 2012 to advance programs and policies that prevent childhood obesity.
The coalition includes representatives from government, non-profit organizations, and businesses in Richmond, Henrico, and Chesterfield.
- American Heart Association- Richmond
- Bon Secours Richmond Health System
- Chesterfield County Health District
- Chesterfield County Public Schools
- Children’s Hospital of Richmond at VCU/Healthy Lifestyles Center
- Communities In Schools- Richmond
- Greater Richmond Fit4Kids
- Henrico County Health Department/Healthy Henrico
- Henrico County Public Schools
- No Kid Hungry Virginia
- Pop Hop & Rock
- Richmond City Health District
- Richmond Public Schools, School Nutrition Services
- Shalom Farms
- Sports Backers
- YMCA of Greater Richmond
If your organization or company would like to collaborate on preventing childhood obesity, please contact the Fit4Kids Policy Coordinator, Justine Blincoe at email@example.com.