We can’t wait for the Summit to be here – we’re only a month away!! If you’re one of the lucky girls attending this year, here’s everything you need to know (& do!) before you get to camp–
- – Complete 2019 Summer Summit WAIVERS so you can PARTICIPATE in everything at camp!
- – Let us know what BUS STOP to pick you up at
- – We’ll have a healthy light breakfast, lunch, snacks, and plenty of H2O available each day
- – Every camper will get: a Game On, Girl! Summer Summit backpack, reusable water bottle, and t-shirt!
- – Tues. 6/18 we will be kayaking, pack a bathing suit!
- – We understand campers will have their cell phones in case of emergency, please instruct them to leave it in their backpacks. Fit4Kids is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or broken phones.
- – Don’t forget: This summer we are hosting three Post-Summit half-day field trips on 6/28, 7/12, and 7/26 (9a-12p) to keep the fun going all summer long!
Follow our Instagram – @gameongirlf4k to keep up with us this summer! If you or anyone you know are interested in volunteering at the 2019 Summer Summit, let us know here!
Questions/Concerns? Contact Coach Kayla at firstname.lastname@example.org / 804.801.4551
See you at the Summit!