Learn how to join the Girls With Goals Leadership Academy!
– Are you passionate about physical activity?
– Would you like to become an ambassador of health for your friends, family, and school?
– Are you interested in developing leadership skills to change your community?
If so, fantastic news: Fit4Kids is offering 20 high school girls a year-long fellowship with the Girls with Goals Leadership Academy!
During the 2017-18 school year, fellows will have the opportunity to:
– Meet with active girls from around the Richmond region
– Learn advocacy skills to promote physical activity for girls
– Be mentored by collegiate female athletes and professional women
– Empower middle school girls through physical activity
– Initiate a service project in the community
– Cultivate confidence, strength, and courage
Fellows must be available to meet monthly on Saturdays between September 2017 and July 2018.
Rising 9th graders through 12th graders are encouraged to apply. Apply today, as spots are limited! Click here to apply!We will be hosting a Summer Social for all interested members at Fit4Kids’ office (1111 N 25th Street, Richmond, VA 23223) on Saturday, August 26th, 9-11am! Join us for a morning of fun, fitness, and learn about how you can join Girls with Goals! Attending the Summer Social isn’t required, but strongly encouraged.